Welcome to the Cricketers in Business website.
The CiB has been created to bring cricket lovers in business together, to share ideas, generate opportunities at the cricket in a fun and relaxed manner.
Mark, Steve and James, the founders behind the group are business men based in and around Bristol. Having spent many hours at various networking groups, breakfast meetings and seminars across the country, they decided to combine business with their passion for cricket.
All former cricketers, they realise the value of meeting people through their own experiences in sport and have developed life long relationships as a result. To combine business meetings and a day at the cricket was, well, inevitable!
We believe that the CiB will:
- Help cricketers/business owners network with a wide range of businesses
- Build friendships with other like minded individuals
- Support the professional game by bringing people together at County Cricket, increasing attendances
- Support grass roots cricket by hosting networking events at local cricket clubs
- Create business opportunities and new leads through referrals from other members and attendees
- Allow busy business people/owners and the chance to relax and unwind at the cricket!
- Provide opportunities for current and ex-professional cricketers looking to move into business to build relationships
Drop us a line if you are in business and looking for an opportunity to network at the cricket, it will be great to hear from you.
We hope to see you at a CiB event soon!